Join the Team
Calvada Surveying offers more than just a place to work. We offer a team-oriented environment that provides you the opportunity for personal and career growth. We also offer excellent benefits include medical, dental, 401K and competitive compensation.
Calvada Surveying is always looking for great people to fill the following positions:
- CAD Drafters
- Party Chiefs
- Project Surveyors
- Office Project Managers
- Director of Survey
- Civil Engineer
- Manager of Field Services and Construction
Currently, we have the following positions open:
Southern California: Project Surveyor
F/T Civil Engineer-Geomatician
- Apply principles of land surveying to determine the position for any monument or reference point;
- Perform geodetic or cadastral surveying;
- Develop project proposals, scopes, budgets and manage execution and tracking of engineering projects;
- Development and coordination of design plans, specifications, construction support, cost estimating;
- Attend client meetings and meet with agencies on project issues and/or coordination;
- Prepare engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristic, and related topographical and geographic data;
- Determine project costs by calculating labor, material and related costs;
- Fulfill project requirements by training and guiding operators;
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures;
- Complies with federal, state and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Cultivate client relationships and present project status updates;
- Perform GPS (Global Position System) fast static control survey using real-time GPS technology;
- Perform coordinate geometric calculation and field to finish projects including digital mapping using applicable software for graphic applications.
Job location: Corona, CA. Bachelor’s Degree Surveying Engineering or Civil Engineering is required. Mail resumes Attn: HR, Calvada Surveying Inc. 411 Jenkins Circle, Suite 205, Corona, CA 92880.